directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M3
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:07:54 GMT
On 4/19/11 10:00 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Another minor issue: the source distributions contain
> "pom.xml.releaseBackup" and "release.properties" files. I wonder how
> that happended? The source tar.gz and zip should be created from the
> created tag.

I have added those exclude in th src.xml file :

<exclude>pom.xml.releaseBackup</exclude>
<exclude>release.properties</exclude>

Not sure if it's enough, and it also sounds like a bad hack.

We might fix that in a better way, but my maven skills are a bit too weak...

Also it's hard to determinate what's going on, because the release
process is not a 2 mins task, and it's not a real pleasure to have to
rollback everything :/

Anyway, thanks for the checks, Stefan !

--
Regards,