directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MessageId should not be injected into newly created Messages
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:55:49 GMT
My message was not clear enough :

what I meant is that the messageID should not be passed to the
constructor, as it's not something a user will do. The LdapConnection
class will create this message ID and pass it to the message through the
setMessageId( ID ) method.

In every place in the API where we want to set the ID (like in DSML or
in the codec) it's the same thing : we cna use the setMessageID().

Hope it's clear now ...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,