directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: API documentation heads up
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 07:42:56 GMT
On 4/12/11 1:50 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>> I haven't spent too much time on schema the past few days, having had to
>> deal with MINA release.
> Np was just saying your effort on documenting the schema code might
> require changes after M4 when we refactor the schema model to reduce
> dependencies. I did not want you to needlessly waste your time there.

I understand, but don't worry too much. What I was doing focus more on
generalities than details, regarding the Schema documentation.

My main concern, as we are documenting the API, is how to use the
SchemaManager, not how to create new Schema elements, because this is
not something people will do frequently.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,