directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject API heads up
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 09:44:01 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm now finishing the Attribute and Entry cleanup. Most of it is already
done :
* EntryAttribute has been renamed to Attribute
* Some methods have been removed, as they were not really useful. The
idea was to keep it as simple as possible
* The Entry class has also been cleaned up, I still have to review the
Javadoc
* The Attribute and Entry documentation on the wiki is on its way.

I still have to see if we should add some way to create an Entry and an
attribute from a Ldif value. Currently, this is done with an helper
class (LdifUtils.createEntry(...)) but it's not really convenient IMO.

Any thoughts ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,