First deployment failed.
All artifacts were not in the final repository.
I fixed the pom files and I'm running another release ATM.
On 10 mars 2011, at 17:14, Alex Karasulu wrote:
On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
I fixed the remaining major PMD issues.
As far as I understand it, the 'shared-ldap-client-all' project is meant to only contain a minimal version of the dependencies needed to use the API, the strict minimum.
I think we can release it as is and think about it a little more in M3.
Maybe it's not really required to have this project, 'shared-all' might be enough.
Third parties dependencies being shaded in it also concerns me.
Yes it's a dastardly approach. This idea you have of the OSGi bundle with jars inside sounds much better.