On 8 mars 2011, at 12:58, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

On 3/8/11 12:05 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
Hi guys,

The move to version '2.3.4' of the 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin' seem to generate wrong MANIFEST.MF files with Export-Packages including 'provided' dependencies in our Studio library plugins.

I'll move back to version '2.2.0' in Studio's parent pom in order to fix this issue.

This problem might also affect Manifest files for Shared and API. I will take a look at it too.

I will try to demonstrate the issue on a simpler project and open an issue on Felix's JIRA if I'm able to reproduce it.

Ok. Eventually, it would be good to fill a Maven JIRA for this plugin.

Yeah that's exactly what I meant above.

Jira filled -> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-2873

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud