On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
On lundi 28 février 2011 at 14:49, Alex Karasulu wrote:
(4) work together with Pierre to get Studio back to 100% (jars,
bundles in build need adjusting)
Completed!

It was not very easy but I finally get it working.
I had to use kind of a nasty hack to force the start of the new Protocol LDAP Codec bundle, but it's good now.

Ready to move to next steps whenever you're ready Alex.

OK thanks Pierre you saved the day here. So the next step (5) is just to swap out the trunks with what we have in milestones.

Will do that now if no one has objections.

Regards,
Alex