On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:05 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Hi guys,

The move to version '2.3.4' of the 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin' seem to generate wrong MANIFEST.MF files with Export-Packages including 'provided' dependencies in our Studio library plugins.

I'll move back to version '2.2.0' in Studio's parent pom in order to fix this issue.

This problem might also affect Manifest files for Shared and API. I will take a look at it too.

Yes I thought I messed something up. Studio's manifests were showing all kinds of false exports and the screen lit up with red markers.

I was about to report on this after changing eclipse, cleaning repos etc to confirm. Thanks for coming out with this issue early.

Regards,
Alex