On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 5:45 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/23/11 4:37 PM, Stefan Seelmann wrote:
Hi devs,

it's almost one year since the last Apache Directory Studio release (1.5.3).
I think the 2.0.0 release will take some more time.

So I think we should release a 1.5.4 bugfix release in the next future.

I browsed the issue list in Jira and there are already some issues marked as
fixed for 1.5.4. There are also many bugs reported by users within the last
year we should fix. Last not least I also found some issues with MS AD and
ADAM I'd like to fix.

yes, sure. Or we may also want to eat the Milestone road instead. Like releasing a 2.0.0-M1 instead of a 1.5.4.

+1 to all points.

Alex