directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Shared] Is it time for the M2 release?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:57:13 GMT
Oh yeah.

Indeed. Good catch.

Thanks for keeping an eye on that, Felix... As always... ;-)

I also need to have a look at the generated LDAP API packages to see if all the dependencies
are correctly bundled, making the API easy to use.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 7 mars 2011, at 21:40, Felix Knecht wrote:

> We should at least fix following PMDs:
>

> Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model - org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/ldif/LdifControl.java
> Violation	Line
> Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	122
>
> Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model - org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/EntryChangeImpl.java
> Violation	Line
> Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	93
>
> Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model - org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/PagedResultsImpl.java
> Violation	Line
> Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	136
>
> Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model - org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/SubentriesImpl.java
> Violation	Line
> Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	92
>

> On 03/07/2011 07:49 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> I was just wondering it wouldn't be a good time to schedule the M2 release.
>>
>> Heavy refactoring have been done since the last M1 milestone, trunk is pretty stable
now and the current activity is pretty low.

>> Before starting a new phase of heavy coding, it might be a good idea to get the M2
release in the hands of our users.