directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Some few classes that are probably stored at the right place...
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 09:20:13 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

+1

SearchScope could be in 'org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.message'.
LdapURL could in 'org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.model.url'.

Shouldn't we also rename 'LdapURL' as 'LdapUrl' to match other class names (like Dn, Rdn,
Oid, etc.)?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 30 mars 2011, at 02:31, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> while I was reviewing the Filter classes, I found a couple of classes in the filter packages
and I don't think they should be stored under this package :