directory-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Jayasekara <ami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: ERR_732 Cannot process a Request while binding
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 17:56:06 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for the reply.
As far as i know my application does not do any binding operations.
But i will debug more, and see whether any binding requests are
originating. Thus the error message says "Cannot process a Request
while binding". What exactly meant by this error message ? In other
words, what is it referring to as "Request" ?

Does this error occurs if we try to send multiple bind requests at the
same time ?

Thanks
AmilaJ