directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Shared 1.0.0-M2
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 09:48:34 GMT
Hi Pierre-Arnaud,

the checksums and signatures for the source and binary distributions
are missing. Could you please add them?

Kind regards
Stefan

PS: http://apache.org/dev/openpgp.html says that a strong 4096 bit RSA
key with SHA512 should be used to sign releases. IMO that's not a hard
requirement but should be considered for future releases.