directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Changes in 'project' pom.xml and release of version 21
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:29:11 GMT
So here are all changes [1]:
- Updated parent to org.apache:apache:9
- Updated plugin versions
- Removed the 'release' and 'full' profile
- Added the 'append-to-project-name' profile
- Configured the 'rat' check for the project pom
- Always execute the 'rat' check
- Removed the release.altDeploymentRepository property

The tagged pom can be found at [2], the staging repository can be found at [3].

After the grace period of 4 hours the artifacts can be released. I may
not be able to do that within the next 12 hours, so feel free to push
the button.

Kind regards
Stefan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/tags/21/pom.xml?r1=1068354&r2=1078603