directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Is it time for the M2 release?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:11:03 GMT
Sure.

I wanted to fix the legal issues, but I think I won't have time to
work on it before next weekend, and event then I'm not sure, sorry.

Another thing to check is that the distribution packages include all
dependencies.

A last thing is that I'm confused about that new
shared-ldap-client-all module which shades lot of shared modules but
also 3rd party dependencies. I don't see what it is good for.

Kind regards
Stefan

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was just wondering it wouldn't be a good time to schedule the M2 release.
>
> Heavy refactoring have been done since the last M1 milestone, trunk is pretty stable
now and the current activity is pretty low.