directory-dev mailing list archives

From Kiran Ayyagari <kayyag...@apache.org>
Subject [Shared] changes to DSML engine
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 17:35:13 GMT
hi guys,

    As you might have already observed I have added support for handling

    * large DSML request documents(by not maintaining the references
to intermediate request objects)
    * streaming DSML response to a given outputstream
      (I have still kept the reference to BatchResponseDsml in the
DsmlV2Engine but will remove it if no one objects, it is good to have
from a testing POV, but we can easily
      parse the response string and construct this object anyway, so I
leave it as it is for now)
    * handle DSML requests present inside a SOAP envelope

    Am still testing this streaming feature, if you guys find some
problem I request you to report it.

thanks for listening

--
Kiran Ayyagari