directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Serializers : done
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 17:27:09 GMT
On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

>> It seems like a problem with Jenkins itself, not with the build.
>>
>> I'll be around today, if you need me.
>
> Seems like Jenkins is back to stable.
>
> Have you modified something, Stefan ?

On Continuum I set the option "Build Fresh" to force a fresh checkout
from SVN. There were problems when updating the changed project
structure of shared.

On Jenkins I just re-run some jobs after Jenkins was restarted (I
guess by Niclas). I committed a fix for Windows. Some jobs are still
failing, I continue to investigate...

Kind regards,
Stefan