directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Continuum failures...
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:33:25 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Indeed Continuum seems a bit unstable with our build...

The last build is a success but there has been 4 failing builds before (each time a different
error).
http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResults.action;jsessionid=qr4x83nilcga?projectId=10&projectGroupId=6

I'm not sure we should remove our build from it.
Maybe we should just ask infra first if they have any reason for our build instability first.

That said, the complete builds log shows a lot of failing and even still running builds (some
started more than 50 days...).
It doesn't seem to be new...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 16 mars 2011, at 09:14, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I think Continuum is having problem with our build. I'm wondering if we should keep this
tool working. The last report we received (http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=4706&projectId=10)
is totally irrelevant, signaling some error that does not make any sense :

> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check (default) on
project apacheds-server-integ: Cannot read header: