directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio][Shared] Moving back to version '2.2.0' for 'maven-bundle-plugin'
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:05:54 GMT
Hi guys,

The move to version '2.3.4' of the 'org.apache.felix:maven-bundle-plugin' seem to generate
wrong MANIFEST.MF files with Export-Packages including 'provided' dependencies in our Studio
library plugins.

I'll move back to version '2.2.0' in Studio's parent pom in order to fix this issue.

This problem might also affect Manifest files for Shared and API. I will take a look at it
too.

I will try to demonstrate the issue on a simpler project and open an issue on Felix's JIRA
if I'm able to reproduce it.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud