directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Renaming EntryAttribute to Attribute ?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:21:40 GMT
Hi guys,

when I initially started to write the EntryAttribute class, I picked
this name to avoid a confusion with the JNDI Attribute class. bck 2
years ago, it was important, because we had a hell lot of JNDI code all
over the shared and server code. Mixing both name would have been a
nightmare, with package expended into the source instead of just having
the imports.

Now that we have been able to get rid of most of the JNDI calls, it
might be a good idea to move the name to use Attribute.

wdyt ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,