directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Some few classes to move out of model ?
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 10:00:31 GMT
Hi guys,

the ComplexDnParser, DnParser, FastDnParser, RdnParser  are classes
currently present in model. I'm wondering if we should not move those
classes out of model, or at least make them invisible ?

The parsers exist only because we had to implement the JNDI interface,
and I'm not sure it makes sense anymore to expose them.

For instance, the DnPlaser class (well, it's not even a class, it's an
enum, which sound very strange to me) is only used in teh DN class :
could we make it a private class in Dn ?

NameComponentNormalizer is an interface I moved to schema/normalizer too.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,