directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuum failures...
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:14:59 GMT
Hi guys,

I think Continuum is having problem with our build. I'm wondering if we
should keep this tool working. The last report we received
(http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/buildResult.action?buildId=4706&projectId=10)
is totally irrelevant, signaling some error that does not make any sense :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.rat:apache-rat-plugin:0.7:check (default) on project
apacheds-server-integ: Cannot read header:
/home/continuum/continuum-base/data/working-directory/10/apacheds/server-integ/src/test/resources/org/apache/directory/server/core/schema/DummyNormalizer.bytecode
(No such file or directory) -&gt; [Help 1]

What should we do ?

--
Regards,
Cordialement,