directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] [Model] What was the reason for removing the schema entity interfaces like AttributeType?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 13:52:42 GMT
On 3/9/11 2:29 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 6:12 PM, Alex Karasulu<akarasulu@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> Let's be exact here. Are you saying that you were crucified?
>>
> I'd like a clear answer to this question.
>
> You seem to be saying this too frequently and on public mailing lists for me
> to ignore. The same insinuation last occurring over some IP issue I
> discovered with a release. Again crucification was the word used. So either
> stop the passive aggressive insinuations or just say what you're thinking
> directly: I'm more than willing to work with you to be as gentle as you want
> me to be with you.

Alex, please *stop* being paranoid.

This was a general sentence targeting no one, as your initial mail
contained a similar one :

"...I'm not blaming anyone here so please don't get the wrong idea..."

At some point, you have to realize that you are working in a community
where most of us are not native english speakers, and that reflects in
the sentence we use and the word we pick to express an idea.

If I have to call someone specifically names, I have some way to express
that feeling. Look at my first sentence, for instance.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,