directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Shared] [Model] What was the reason for removing the schema entity interfaces like AttributeType?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 23:22:53 GMT
On 3/8/11 12:09 AM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
> I'm sitting here starring at this nest and wondering what
> the heck I should do first.
Wait for M2 to be out ... :)

keep in mind that the SchemaManager and all the classes were modified in
order to allow a better schema handling. Now, we are facing some new
issues because we want to allow schema objects to be loadable, which is
a different target, and for sure needs some heavy refactoring.

I suggest we close M2 now, and then discuss about what to do with the
SchemaManager.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,