directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Shared] Is it time for the M2 release?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 20:40:20 GMT
We should at least fix following PMDs:

Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model -
org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/ldif/LdifControl.java
Violation	Line
Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	122

Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model -
org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/EntryChangeImpl.java
Violation	Line
Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	93

Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model -
org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/PagedResultsImpl.java
Violation	Line
Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	136

Apache Directory Shared LDAP Model -
org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/model/message/controls/SubentriesImpl.java
Violation	Line
Ensure you override both equals() and hashCode()	92

On 03/07/2011 07:49 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I was just wondering it wouldn't be a good time to schedule the M2 release.
>
> Heavy refactoring have been done since the last M1 milestone, trunk is pretty stable
now and the current activity is pretty low.