directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Serializers : done
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2011 18:54:30 GMT
Hi guys,

I spent my last night at the hotel to finish what I was working on :
rewriting the serializers for many classes.

I just committed the code 10 minutes ago, integration tests are passing
on trunks.

If anyone wants to launch a vote for 1.0.0-M2, please do so.

One more thing : I have played with 1.0.0-M1 today with my students, as
I wanted to show them how better it was compared to JNDI. Never do such
things with pre-release API :/  have got some really bad NPE when doing
a simple thing like opening a connection... The code was working with
1.0.0-M2-SNAPSHOT, so I successfully (well, I hope...) played it as 'you
know, youg people, this is open-source, you have to make you own opinion
when using it...'. Anyway, I felt like a dumb ass :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,