directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Serializer heads-up
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 00:27:42 GMT
Hi,

as I was slow those last days, I'd like to give you all a status about
the Serializers refactoring :
- Serializer helper classes have been written for Dn, Rdn, Ava,
LdifEntry, EntryAttribute, Value (both String and Binary) and Modification.
- I still have to write the Entry serializer
- Tests have been added for Value and EntryAttribute, both in
shared-model and server-integ (for Schema aware tests)
- Partial tests have been added for Dn, Rdn and Ava.

I consider that I need one more day to finish it, but it's a day of
work, not a delay, and tomorrow, I'll be pretty busy dealing with
personal issues, plus some preparation for the 2 days lecture I give in
the university on thursday and friday (not sure yet it will happen, I'm
still waiting for the train tickets... :/ )

I'll keep you informed.

In any case, if you want to freeze code and start a vote for M2, just do
it, I should not be a bottleneck : all the modifications I'm doing are
pretty much orthogonal to the current trunk, and can be applied later.

Thanks !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,