Hi,
I am new to ApacheDS, so this question may be trivial, and hopefully someone can volunteer to answer it in a shot email.

I need to use the inetUser. I noticed that it's not available in the apacheDS default install. So I followed the instruction to extend the schema. It was successful and now I can see my added schema under:
Root DSE --> ou=schema --> cn=opensso (I named my schema opensso).

Still when I want to create an entery under dc=example,dc=com I cannot see inetUser (or any  of the added objectClass) under: "availabel Object class" list!

Any idea why? what am I doing wrong.

Thanks in Advance.
--Abdel