Thanks Kiran for your answer. Yes I am using the ApacheDS Studio. I refreshed the connection. I even restarted the server.

PS: To create an entry, I right click on the partition (dc=example,dc=com) and select "New Entry..", the "create entery from scratch), then I see the list which does not have inetUser!