Stefan, you don't need to apologize.

What you said last week was frankly needed. By doing so, you just acted as a PMC member, who cares about the project. This is what we expect from PMC members.

One more thing : we all are human beings, we all are doing mistakes, and we learn from those mistakes. We can have arguments, we can emit some criticisms, that does not mean we are either mean, or stupid. What is important is to admit having made mistakes and to move on. No hard feelings here.

I will also just say I'm more than pleased to see how well we get out of this messy situation, and that the work is going on. I'm also pleased to see that Alex is now back, he is a very powerful engine (an explosion engine ;) that drags the project faster !

Thanks a lot !