On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
On 2/3/11 9:55 PM, Richard Feezel wrote:
Ok, I've done a checkout of trunk and "mvn install -DskipTests" was
Curiously, after doing "mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" I imported the
projects into Eclipse and I get this error:
Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is not accessible due to
restriction on required library /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_21/jre/lib/rt.jar
line 211    Java Problem

Is this reference to a sun-specific class going to be removed in future
work?  If not, how do I address this problem?
Can you svn up and give it a try ?

No difference.  I was, however, able to comment out the import of the sun..... class and now the references (only in Javadoc comments) are resolved to
Emmanuel Lécharny

Also I was able to re-checkout the m1 branch and it does compile successfully.  I was able to import all the projects into an Eclipse workspace but Eclipse complains about some unresolved classes.  For example

In StudioConsoleAppender all the imports starting with org.apache.log4j... are unresolved.
In AbstractServerXMLIO all the imports starting with org.dom4j... are unresolved.

I don't understand what these are supposed to resolve to.

Any ideas?

Richard M Feezel