So we get a building trunk as of today.
We can now move to the next step. There is some cleanup to do in the code we injected last week, as we were hurrying to get something that works. Here is a list of tasks to complete :
- Review the CodecService usage
- Remove the CodecService from the DSML grammars
Where we create new DefaultLdapCodecService instances?
shared-ldap-client-api => LdapNetworkConnection <initialization>
apacheds-core => DefaultDirectoryService.initialize()
apacheds-core-api => LdapCoreSessionConnection() <initialization>
- totally unnecessary: the DirectoryService can be used to get a handle
shared-dsmlv2-parser => Dsmlv2Grammar <initialization>
shared-dsmlv2-parser => Dsmlv2ResponseGrammar <initialization>
shared-ldap => LdapEncoder <initialization>
studio-connection.core => CursorStudioNamingEnumeration <initialization>
studio-ldapbrowser.core => ExportDsmlRunnable <initialization>
studio-ldapbrowser.core => ImportDsmlRunnable <initialization>
- Rename the *I*xxx interfaces
- Review the contol encoding (we need to avoid a double call to the computeLength() method)
- Add the missing Javadocs
- Relome the duplicated fields
Once done, we will have some refactoring to do :
- move the controls in one single package (right now, they are spread in any places)
- check that we have a clear separation between teh API and the SPI (the extended operation might be a problem here)
- review the API
Last, not least, the PasswordPolicy tests have been ignored, we shoumd move them to server-integ and make them work.