directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Shared] [SCM] Thinking about some hierarchy in shared.
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 12:49:15 GMT
On lundi 28 février 2011 at 13:02, Alex Karasulu wrote:
Seems ok to me, more or less, but I think we should reorganize after M2.

> I don't see a benefit before or after M2. Just curious though why you
> want to do this after M2? If you have a preference we can cater to
> that.
If we are going to advertise a little more on M2 than we did for M1 to our users, I'd recommend
that we reorganize before M2.
It will avoid future breakage in the builds of our users since artifacts ids might change.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud