directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Release JUnit Add-ons 0.1 - take 2
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 16:08:13 GMT
Thinking it twice, yeah, I'm also afraid you're right Alex.
This vote should probably have needed a longer and more formal vote.

I guess the artifacts have already been promoted from Nexus to the Maven repository now.
What should we do about it?

Another hint: To avoid two 72 hour periods I think we can also vote several related projects
at once.
Like we used to do with Studio when a release of Shared was also required.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud