directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Changes to have a consistent naming in controls
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 14:21:34 GMT
+1

However, I'm not sure we need to change BasicControl to an interface.
It would just be an empty interface extending the Control interface. Not that useful to me.
I would rather stay with the existing class, as is.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 2 févr. 2011, at 14:47, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I have listed all he controls we currently support, and I have some renaming to suggest
to have a consistent naming scheme. First, let's see what is the current hierarchy and the
changes I propose :

> - all controls are implementing the Control interface
> - we have an interface for each control, except for BasicControl : I suggest we change
the BasicControl to become an interface, and that we create a BasicControlImpl class