directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1068929 [1/4] - in /directory/shared/branches/m1/ldap-codec/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec: ./ abandon/ add/ bind/ compare/ del/ extended/ intermediate/ modify/ modifyDn/ search/ search/controls/
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:46:05 GMT
I use that feature extensively, it's so handy...

Usually I also attach the title of the JIRA issue with it's ID, to avoid an extra lookup on
the Web to see what the issue was about when I read the commit log from the mailing list.

Example: "Fix for DIRSHARED-95 (Add cleanup code for the codec service implementation)".

On 9 févr. 2011, at 20:47, Alex Karasulu wrote:

> FYI - There's this nice feature in JIRA where if in the commit log you
> put in the issue identifier like in this case, DIRSHARED-95, it will
> link the commit in cvsview to the issue in JIRA. It's something I
> don't do myself all the time but it's something I'm trying to
> condition myself to do. Here's an example:
> No way to change it after a commit unless allowed by subversion admins:
> Regards,
> Alex
> On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM,  <> wrote:
>> Author: elecharny
>> Date: Wed Feb  9 15:10:51 2011
>> New Revision: 1068929
>> Log:
>> Fixed the issue we had in eclipse due to the codec service not being shutdowned when
each tests was done

View raw message