directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trunk stable, on more thought
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 00:05:03 GMT
Stefan, you don't need to apologize.

What you said last week was frankly needed. By doing so, you just acted as a
PMC member, who cares about the project. This is what we expect from PMC
members.

One more thing : we all are human beings, we all are doing mistakes, and we
learn from those mistakes. We can have arguments, we can emit some
criticisms, that does not mean we are either mean, or stupid. What is
important is to admit having made mistakes and to move on. No hard feelings
here.

I will also just say I'm more than pleased to see how well we get out of
this messy situation, and that the work is going on. I'm also pleased to see
that Alex is now back, he is a very powerful engine (an explosion engine ;)
that drags the project faster !

Thanks a lot !

--
Regards,