directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [DIRSHARED-91] Status
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 03:47:20 GMT
After a discussion with Pierre last night we took an approach similar to how
SLF4J works with a codec factory that generates the codec. This is
documented in the svn commits that are tracked by the issue here:

   http://goo.gl/c6bi9

There's one problem though it seems there was a merge from trunk into just
studio and other things were not updated. Plus the merge used the
M1-SNAPSHOT instead of using the M2-SNAPSHOT that are currently available.

I guess we can now merge from trunk but it's getting a little late for me.
There's breakage due to mismatching identifiers but easy to fix.

Basically we're all set with DIRSHARED-91. If we can just get this confirmed
by getting studio back online we can close this remaining issue.

Regards,
Alex