directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <>
Subject Re: Looking for embedded 1.5.7 sample
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:04:26 GMT
Hi Steven,

I moved the samples some days ago, here is the one that should work with 1.5.7:

The trunk sample
doesn't compile because too many things changed in trunk.

Today I had the idea to add the samples to the /trunks aggregator so
that changes in the main code are reflected in the samples. Of course
more samples are needed.

Kind Regards,

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 11:26 PM, Hammond, Steven
<> wrote:
> The link here
> is dead that was supposed to show a 1.5.7 sample.  The one I found on the
> trunk doc branch seems to be for trunk and not working in 1.5.7.  Any
> suggestions?
> Thanx.

View raw message