directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Shared] Refactoring update
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 20:54:14 GMT
I've finished the tasks with the first stage DIRSHARED-80 [0]. Also on top
of this I decoupled the dsml-parser from all codec implementation classes.
Likewise for the ldap-client-api.

There are still probably some minor adjustments remaining.

Before merging this back into the trunk and going into the second stage I'd
like to break apart the model now in one shot so we can continue working on
it in the trunk. This might be good for you Pierre since you're working on
some refactoring right now in model.schema. Even if I do this now though I
highly recommend working together on the m1 branch together while we break
things up further.

It makes more sense to break up the modules right now instead of later. Then
the paths and project layout is set making merges into m1 from trunk much
easier to handle and vice-versa.

If there are no objections I'm going to handle this tonight. The new
ldap-model OSGi module and perhaps others will impact the build descriptors
for studio. I'll try to get those working as well but if I cannot by tonight
I might ask for a hand tomorrow.

Any questions?

Regards,
-Alex