directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <>
Subject [BUILD] Any idea why we have failing dependencies like this?
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 16:55:48 GMT
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project apacheds-http-integration:
Could not resolve dependencies for project
Failure to find org.mortbay.jetty:servlet-api-2.5:jar:6.1.26 in was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of
central has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Not seeing this in the maven repository:

I know we updated some dependencies in the project pom but does anyone
know why this jetty servlet API version is missing in the repo?

View raw message