directory-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Feezel <rfee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems trying to get back in sync with ADS
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 04:54:52 GMT
On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecharny@apache.org>wrote:

> On 2/3/11 9:55 PM, Richard Feezel wrote:
>
>> Ok, I've done a checkout of trunk and "mvn install -DskipTests" was
>> successful.
>> Curiously, after doing "mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse" I imported the
>> projects into Eclipse and I get this error:
>> Access restriction: The type AuthorizationData is not accessible due to
>> restriction on required library /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_21/jre/lib/rt.jar
>> KdcReqBody.java
>>
>> /apacheds-kerberos-codec/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/kerberos/components
>> line 211    Java Problem
>>
>> Is this reference to a sun-specific class going to be removed in future
>> work?  If not, how do I address this problem?
>>
> Can you svn up and give it a try ?
>
> No difference.  I was, however, able to comment out the import of the
sun..... class and now the references (only in Javadoc comments) are
resolved to
org.apache.directory.shared.kerberos.components.AuthorizationData

> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel L├ęcharny
> www.iktek.com

Also I was able to re-checkout the m1 branch and it does compile
successfully.  I was able to import all the projects into an Eclipse
workspace but Eclipse complains about some unresolved classes.  For example

In StudioConsoleAppender all the imports starting with org.apache.log4j...
are unresolved.
In AbstractServerXMLIO all the imports starting with org.dom4j... are
unresolved.

I don't understand what these are supposed to resolve to.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

--
Richard M Feezel