directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shared 1.0.0-M1 and JUnit Add-ons 0.1
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:13:32 GMT
On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:37 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for big work, Stefan!

Indeed a good effort!

> The NOTICE file in the distribution packages says:
> "Additional copyright notices and license terms applicable are
> present in the distribution/src/main/release/licenses or
> licenses directory."
> This is not right, I can't find any licences under the mentioned path.
> Licenses in the distributions can be found at "licences".

That's not a good thing, but at least all the licenses are still packaged in
there somewhere even if the user has to look for it.

> I think this can also be fix in next release.

Yes we can and should. I don't think this is a show stopper though for this
release. The other legal aspects look as though they are in order.

[X]  +0 - I abstain, with support.

I would +1 this, but for me this is just a release to get out a release.
However it's good to go through the exercise.

Thanks Stephan for your effort. This way the M2 release will be much
smoother.

Regards,
Alex