directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1068929 [1/4] - in /directory/shared/branches/m1/ldap-codec/src/test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/codec: ./ abandon/ add/ bind/ compare/ del/ extended/ intermediate/ modify/ modifyDn/ search/ search/controls/
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 19:47:30 GMT
FYI - There's this nice feature in JIRA where if in the commit log you
put in the issue identifier like in this case, DIRSHARED-95, it will
link the commit in cvsview to the issue in JIRA. It's something I
don't do myself all the time but it's something I'm trying to
condition myself to do. Here's an example:

http://goo.gl/kvZ0K

No way to change it after a commit unless allowed by subversion admins:

http://subversion.apache.org/faq.html#change-log-msg

Regards,
Alex

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:10 PM,  <elecharny@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: elecharny
> Date: Wed Feb  9 15:10:51 2011
> New Revision: 1068929

> Log:
> Fixed the issue we had in eclipse due to the codec service not being shutdowned when
each tests was done