directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Release JUnit Add-ons 0.1 - take 2
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 11:11:08 GMT
Hi devs,

I'd like to release the first version of our JUnit Add-ons.

The JUnit Add-ons contain helpers for concurrent unit test that are
used only internally.

Please note that it includes source files copied from [3], licensed
under ALv2. According to [4] the original copyright notice and license
header is unchanged. Attribution has been added to NOTICE and LICENSE
file.

The tag can be found at [1], the staging repository can be found at [2].

I'll continue to release the staging repository after the grace period
of 4 hours.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/buildtools/junit-addons/tags/0.1/