directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Broken M2 branch
Date Sun, 20 Feb 2011 03:59:13 GMT
On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alex,
>
> you probably committed some bad code that broke the M2 branch. I get this
> kind of exception when running tests :
>
> Caused by: javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 80 - OTHER:
> Extended operation handler for the specified EXTENSION_OID
> (1.3.6.1.4.1.18060.0.1.6) has failed to process your request:
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.codec.decorators.ExtendedRequestDecorator
> cannot be cast to
> org.apache.directory.shared.ldap.extras.extended.StoredProcedureRequest
>
> Can you give it a look ? Thanks !

Yeap. I thought I told you about it when we were on IRC? Don't
remember right now.

I have to make some decorators for these ExtendedReq/Resp pairs.
That's why we're getting the CCE in two stored procedure integration
tests.

Unfortunately or fortunately :) someone twisted my arm to drink some
beer. I could not say no to that. I'm on it though.

Hope it did not present an issue for you.

Regards,
Alex