directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems trying to get back in sync with ADS
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 17:25:53 GMT
This branch is unstable. We created it specifically to start moving
towards the envisaged m1 release vision for shared. So you're probably
best working in trunk.

Unfortunately we destabilized trunk before but now it's back in order,
thanks mostly to Emmanuel immense effort on the codec. So to protect
y'all we're working in m1. We will synchronize with trunk in check
pointed stages (stabilization points) to keep you up to date.

Regards,
Alex