directory-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject [Shared] Last night's efforts
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 04:32:39 GMT
First I got the build working with the shared-ldap-extras-codec
module. I still need to get studio build to use this jar as well. Also
I discovered that I accidentally move these notification of disconnect
extended operations to the extras codec project. Have not moved them
out yet but they must be put somewhere else since they're not
optional.

Second I succeeded in adding an embedded Felix instance into the
DefaultLdapCodecService. The extras controls are loading just fine.
There are however some issues with Felix and it's felix-cache
directories with concurrent tests. I don't know exactly what's going
on but this is something I can take care of tomorrow. This stuff is
*VERY* raw and needs to be cleaned up. Still need to figure out how to
properly conduct integration tests.

I have one in shared-integ but it's behaving very oddly. I had to user
the maven-dependency-plugin to copy over the extras bundle for testing
it's load into the embedded felix instance. However something is not
right at all. It seems to always work regardless of where I point the
plugin directory in surefire for the codec service.

Regards,
-Alex