directory-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [MERGE] [TRUNK] If there are no objections
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 18:06:15 GMT
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 7:48 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/7/11 6:32 PM, Alex Karasulu wrote:
>>
>> ALL DONE !!!
>
> Hey, just back home, so congrats for the great work to the team !!
>>
>> There's one small studio problem with saving connections, but Pierre
>> says we can handle this in trunk and merge back.
>>
>> If we decide to release what we have in trunks as 1.0-m1 then I will
>> rename the m1 branch to m2 and we can keep going. I will continue with
>> stage II of our plan towards an RC1.
>
> I have a few cleanup to inject into trunk. The grammar and Actions classes
> are now generics, so I spent most of my 8 hours in the train (when I was abe
> to find some electricity) to fix the warnings. I will probably finish that
> tonite.
>
> Alex, whenever you want to start a vote, you're the boss !

Oh no we all are!

Regarding the vote, perhaps y'all should first review where we are.
Determine if you want this m1 as is released now. I've posted my
opinion. In summary, It really does not make a difference to me either
way we go as long as I can continue towards the end-state. I
personally don't want to waste time on this temporary m1 release as it
is now.

If those that want a release, then they can drive it, vote and release
management. I'm a +0 if all the legal aspects are in order.

Welcome back,
Alex

Mime
View raw message