directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release fo shared
Date Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:26:48 GMT
I hope all issues are fixed:

The shared-all module now only shades artifacts with groupId
"org.apache.directory", 3rd-party artifacts are not included. So no
special NOTICE/LICENSE file is requried.

There is a new "distribution" module, it is only activated in
apache-release profile. It creates source and binary distributions,
including 3rd party JARs. All required attribution notices and
licenses for 3rd JARs are listed in src/main/release/licenses.

I'll prepare the release now and launch a vote afterwards.

Kind Regards,
Stefan